Notice to IELTS Test Takers on Covid-19 Control and Prevention Measures at Chongqing University
In light of the recent pandemic situation and the latest notice from Chongqing Covid-19 Prevention and Control Office, test takers who have registered for IELTS test at Chongqing University need to be aware of and abide by the following precautionary measures for Covid-19 prevention and control:
1. Test takers under any of the following circumstances shall not be admitted to the university to take the IELTS test:
(1) Test takers with a travel history in medium or high-risk areas, static management cities or temporary control areas for Covid-19 in last 7 days;
(2) Test takers identified by the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention as "close contacts" and/or "secondary close contacts";
(3) Test takers who have been to land port cities and are under home health monitoring;
(4) Test takers with a travel history outside the Chinese mainland within the past 10 days.
2. Requirements on Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) Report:
(1) Test takers who have come or returned to Chongqing in the past 7 days from the areas with local COVID-19 cases (that is, prefecture-level cities of the provinces and autonomous regions; and districts of municipalities directly under the Central Government) must comply with relevant policies of Chongqing Municipality and relevant requirements of epidemic prevention authorities. A negative NAT report issued within 48 hours before departure and another two issued within three days after arrival in Chongqing (two samples taken with at least 24-hour interval) should be provided;
(2) Test takers from other areas in China should comply with relevant policies of Chongqing Municipality and relevant requirements of epidemic prevention authorities and provide one negative NAT report issued within 48 hours before departure and another issued in Chongqing within 24 hours before the IELTS test (both electronic and paper version are acceptable);
(3) Test takers from normalized management areas for COVID-19 in Chongqing should present green health code, green travel history code, and a negative NAT report within 48 hours before the IELTS test.
3. To enter the campus/test venue on the test day, all test takers should present the original and valid identification documents consistent with the registration, and the test admission ticket (both paper or electronic versions are acceptable), together with green health code, green travel history code, negative NAT report. All test takers will go through temperature screening. Those with a temperature≥37.3°C after two consecutive temperature checks will not be allowed to take the test. Nor will those with persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
4. At present, IELTS test takers are only allowed to enter the University Town campus through the North Gate. They should not wander on the university campus nor enter buildings other than the test building.
5. Parents or companions are not allowed to enter the university. Please do not gather around the gate or wait there for a long time. No external motor vehicles are allowed to enter the campus.
Please make sure you have prepared in advance the necessary documents for your IELTS test and leave additional time to go through the checks for temperature (≤37.3 °C ), health information, travel history, NAT report, and complete visitor registration and other pandemic prevention and control procedures before entering the campus.
Please pay close attention to any updates in the above arrangements. If you have any questions, please call the test centre at 023-65111035 or 023-65111656.
Link for Chongqing Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
IELTS Test Centre of Chongqing University
October 13, 2022
版权所有 / School of Foreign Languages and Cultures CQU
博鱼手机版app虎溪校区 电话:65678500 院长邮箱:firstname.lastname@example.org 书记邮箱:email@example.com